5 Steps to Quick and Easily Sew on Bait
- Sew down through the right nostril and the bottom lip leaving extra line.
- Prick the skin with the hook behind the gill where the black meets the silver on the bait. Insert the hook just under the skin and pull through.
- Leaving about an inch space, re-insert the hook under the skin leaving extra line between the two insertions.
- On the underside of the bait, insert the hook between the two pelvic fins and out the anus.
- Working your way back from the hook, gently pull the excess line back through the bait to tighten the line as you go and finally cinching the line that runs through the nostrils.